Always wanted to run a half marathon? Already know you are running a race this year but also want to do it for a good cause? Just want a reason to get out and stay healthy? Join Local Coach Tristi Matzuka and Food for Health Executive Chef Molly Evans in training for the Fox Valley Half Marathon on September 18th in St. Charles.
Learn how this training program will not only promote healing in our community through healthy meals, but help YOU reach your goals!
Sign up with our charity team to enjoy these training perks
- $500 fundraising minimum
- Race entry fee included
- Free coaching compliments of Tristi Matzuka of Run Your Distance Coaching
- Twice a week group training runs, weekly motivational email & training plan June – September
- Post training run massages
- 10% off all items at Naperville Running Company
- Fox Valley Food for Health Cookbook, Smoothie Booklet, and Reusable Straw
- One full set of Fox Valley Food for Health healing meals to support your nutrition & training
- Food for Health Technical Race Shirt
Ready to sign up or want to find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll help you get started.